Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Not quite the new paradign then

One of the things you notice when you start up a blog like this is how few people leave Comments. Even as your readership builds the Comments section reminds largely neglected.

Except if you're Pete Townshend. The veteran Who rock musician has published a blook called The Boy Who Heard Music on one of his blogs. I haven't read it all but there's no question that the guy can write. Some of his Chapters have attracted over a thousand comments, nearly all of them favourable. Who said celebrity doesn't sell?

My own blook A Half Life Of One has attracted barely a handful of readers. I'm not sure what conclusion to draw from this. Maybe I need to re-invent myself as a rock musician.

Does go to show though that there is a readership out there ready and waiting if you can provide them with the proper product in the right package.

No comments:

Post a Comment