Thursday, February 09, 2006

Readership doubles in a month

Combining the feedback I've received with a forensic examination of my visitor stats I can confidently assert that the number of readers of my blook A Half Life of One has doubled in the past month.

Or to put it another way, two people have read the book.

Now, I know what you're thinking. If I was Stephen King or Dan Brown, for example, I might be a tad disappointed with my monthly sales returns. A bit of a dip, I would be thinking, as my masterpiece slid down the Amazon rankings.

But actually I'm ecstatic. That's two people more than would have read it if I'd left it to languish in a drawer somewhere.

Even better, one of my readers (the guy who authors A Story Blook blog) actually took the trouble to say he enjoyed it.

Which makes me think that all the effort I put into this blog is worth it after all.

Now, if I can just think of some wheeze to ensnare another reader...

No comments:

Post a Comment